Friday, January 2, 2009

First Post of 2009

WOW!! This is insane that it is already 2009!! It is so crazy to think that I will be moving in 8 days! 8 days that is nothing time is just flying by. I cannot believe it. I have started to pack and it just is making me crazy becaue I start to think about what it was like when I just finished 3rd grade and my parents told me that we were moving to Texas. I had lived in this incredibly incredibly small town in South Carolina and we were moving to Texas. I was not wanting to leave my friends but was so so so excited. Here I am 17 years later and moving to Mississippi, I do not have the comfort of my family moving with me, but I know that everything will be ok! Because God is the one that is guiding me here so I know that he will be there to get me through this. I know that this is going to be hard but I am so excited. A while new place, new people to meet, new adventures, new place to live, new atmosphere a whole lot of newness. Even though I am sad there is more of me that is excited. I know that the hardest moment is coming but will be over in a flash. It will be when my parents drive away after helping me move. That will be the hardest. But after that it will get easier. I remember when Jeff and I drove away after Lori had moved to Fort Worth for her job before he moved up there also. It was so hard and I bawled like a baby but then it constantly is getting easier.

I know that families and friends can live in completely different places and still have relationships. I am nervous about meeting all new people, but that is why one of the first things that I am going to do is get involed with a church that I feel I am suppose to serve and be apart of. I am in need of a lot of prayers for this next great adventure!! It is going to be a lot of fun but hard and I have a feelings some tears will be shed along the way.

Well I guess that that is it for now, I am about to go and hang out with Jess and Baby Logan!

I will definitly keep you updated on everything!!

Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment