Monday, January 12, 2009

WORKING to Fight Cancer!!

So today was the first day of Work!!  It was absolutely great!! All the people are so incredibly nice and friendly!! Right now all I am doing is reading a lot of stuff and just getting to know everything.  It will prob. be a few weeks till I travel to my areas.  I got my computer today which takes my fingerprints to log in, so that was way fun.  

Today I realized that I will be able to really help cancer patients and make a difference.  JeanAnn who has the same job I do but with a different area met a need.  She was able to get a stove donated to a patient whose went out and she is also diabetic.  It is just great that you can call you local ACS and really get help.  That is what Relay dollars go for.  It is going to be so great to see Relay dollars in Action!!!

Well it was a GREAT DAY!!! and I cannot wait to go back and jump in there and start helping Cancer Patients and their families.  I am excited.

I cannot thank you all for the out pouring of love, support, and prayers.  I could not of made it through all of this with out that.  THANK YOU!!!

Love you

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that is what you are doing. You are my hero!!!! Peggy F

    ReplyDelete