Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have a Place to Call Home in Mississippi!!
















I am so incredibly excited!! I have an apartment in MS. I am pre-qualified and waiting to get all the paperwork to fill out! It is in a suburb if Jackson, it is Ridgeland. It has a lot of parks, next to the resevoir and lots of hiking/biking trails! Tootsie and I will have a lot of fun. I can not believe that in less than 2 weeks I will not be living in B/CS. I have lived here since I was in 4th grade!!!! But God is preparing me and taking the anxiety away and adding excitement!! I cannot wait for the small things like going to the grocery store, not living out of 1 room, to be able to enjoy the brown chair of greatness!!! Things that I really have not been able to do while living with my parents. It is going to be nice to live by myself again. It was definitly an adjustment to go from living by myself to with the padres again just how it will be an adjustment to live onmy own again. I will not have to tell my mommy where I am going!! JUST KIDDING my parents were pretty good knowing that I was 26 and they could trust me!!


Here are some pictures of the apartment. This is not the apartment that I will have but it is the floorplan!!!










1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found you!!
    My friend and her family are in that area, Ridgeland!! I might have to hook you guys up! I think you're OK......the pictures look pretty good and I don't think it's a 'hood' area!!! :o)

    I'll have to keep up with you on this blog so keep posting!
    Best wishes!!!
    the other Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete