Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SO SO SAD!! I miss everyone so much!!

So this whole moving to a whole new place where I know absolutely no one is a lot harder than I thought and I feel like it is getting harder.  I have always had friends to talk to and hang out with and do not have that right now and it is hard.  I love the people that I work with and they are all so nice and some amazing women.  But its work and we have not hung out outside of work because everyone's married, engaged, dating, busy etc.  I have always gone and gone and never just go home and stay in the evening.  I was really involved in church, school, Relay, and hung out with friends.  Frankly it really stinks right now to be bored all the time.  I am trying churches but that is not something that happens overnight.  I really miss everyone.  I miss my family and all my amazing friends and my church family.  I know that this is where I am suppose to be and am here for a reason.  I know that God is with me and is constantly with me but I am lonely.  I guess that in the back of my mind I thought that it was going to be easy because God wants me there so her was going to plant a Jessica, Kim, Jeff and Lori, Terri and other great people in my life and they were going to be waiting for me.  

Today has just been a really homesick day and I just miss all the hugs.  i have not had a hug in weeks...................That is huge I am a hugger like no other.  Sorry that this blog is a debbie downer but this is what I am dealing with right now.  I do not know what I was thinking that this would be easy, I was excited to move.  I know that it is the right choice, I love my job, even though I do not have an office not even a cube I am just outside someones door in a common area where there is no privacy!!  I want to have a friend to call and go to lunch with, go shopping with, go to the movies with.  

I cannot wait to come home and see everyone but know that leaving to come back will be really hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everyone and miss you even more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment