Sunday, January 11, 2009

MISSISSIPPI!!!

Well I have made it Ridgeland!! It was a LONG day but we made it.  My parents, brother in law and oldest Nephew came with me.  It was a long drive but not a bad one, we hit some rain but it was not bad.  When we got to the apartment while I was signing my lease it just started pouring.  But God was watching out for us and when we were ready it stopped raining.  We got everything unloaded and boy I have more stuff that I thought!!!

So the area that I live in is GREAT! Parts of it reminds of The Woodlands!! The guy who came and connected my cable and internet was telling me that it is a great area.  It has a lot to offer.  I have found Target, Wal Mart, Kroger, and the Mall! All the basics.  

Now that I have groceries I made some dinner and man I can make so Mad tuna!!  The only thing that is left now is just getting everything unpacked and getting pictures on the wall etc.  I am excited about work tomorrow.  Good thing that I have GPS because I do not know where the office is.  I do not know anyone there or what it looks like or anything.  I need to find something to wear and then try to find the iron.  

OH MY GOODNES!! You will never guess what I left at my parents house?? my Chi are you kidding I cannot have a bad hair day tomorrow.  So I had to get a cheap straightener at Target.  It was so funny that that is what I left.  There is still a lot to do and I am sure what all has happened with the move will hit me in the middle of the week.  I just know that God is protecting over me and I know that he is here with me because I am not scared and am just at peace with everything.

Oh yeah and I had my first surprise party on Friday!! It was AWESOME!!! I was so surprised and so touched that when I saw everyone all I could do is bawl uncontrollably!! It was Great.

I love you all and will be blogging soon about my job! Thank you for all of your love and support!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so glad that you found all the basics!!! Congratulations again! Look forward to reading about your first day of work!

    ReplyDelete