Saturday, January 31, 2009

Great Day!!

Today was a great day!! It started with some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!!!!  I looked up some articles for my homework for my online class.  Then I went to the mall and got a phone cover so when i drop my phone it will not get beat up.  I then came home and Tootsie and I went to Lakeshore Park where you get to walk along the water and it is absolutely gorgeous.  I then came home and decided that I wanted to make something different for dinner.  I am trying to cook more and cook more of a variety than spaghetti, and chicken.  I went online and found a really really easy for baked pork chops.  All it was was some onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup and you bake it and the mixture makes a great topping for rice.  So I had brown rice with it.  It was really really good.  The great thing when you cook for 1 you really do not have to do it that often because the left-overs will last awhile and sometimes you can even freeze it.  

In case any of you are wondering NO BABIES yet!!!  We will see what happens next week.  I know that Connor will be born on Wed or Thurs, because Kristy is being induced.  With Terri and Lori who knows when Lilly and Jackson will come.  Terri is my hero!! She is going to go natural, she is such an amazingly strong woman.  I do not even have a desire to do that.  Terri is an amazing person, and I am so glad that we were able to be roomates.  

Tomorrow is super bowl sunday and I have zero plans, figure that.  I am going to go to a different church tomorrow.   I am thinking that I am going to go to First Baptist Ridgeland.  I am hoping that I have better luck with this one.  

Well I am going to go so I can get some homework done.  

Love and hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Okay so don't freak out but I ran across your blog and couldn't help to see that you just moved here. Me and wife live over here by the reservoir in Flowood. I work in real estate and she's at UMC in the pavillions. I would like to extend an invitation to go out to eat with us or hang out. My dad is a pastor of a Pentecostal church in Madison right north of Ridgeland. My e-mail is Jeffreypdillon@yahoo.com. Sorry I am putting all this on here but couldn't e-mail you through your blog for whatever reason. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Jeff and Meg

    ReplyDelete