Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interview tomorrow!

So I have an interview tomorrow at the St. Joseph Express Clinic. I would be one of the office girls. It seems from what I was talking to the lady that it will pretty much be full time but it is also as when needed basis. I will find out more tomorrow. She made it seem that it was pretty much as long as we talk I got it. The only thing is I have no idea what the pay is but also I have been playing phone tag with the people at Messina Hof to have an interview for an Event planning asst. But I figure it will all work out in the end.

Today was exhausting at the day care!!! So a child got so angry because he was told NO when he was hitting at the table that he made himself sick and VOMITTED!! So all day I smelled vomit. It was really gross.

Well I am watching my DVR'd Biggest Loser to get some motivation!! I will talk to yall peeps later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment