Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Times!

Summer is my absolute favorite time of year!! I love the Sun, Swimming, the Beach and the smells of summer! Watermelon, Strawberries, Sunblock, the pool and something cooking on the grill. I am excited that I have been able to be poolside yesterday and today!! Tomorrow is my last day at the daycare! I will definitely miss the people I work with and when the kiddos are sweet!!! However I am very excited about moving onto this next chapter in my life!! St. Joseph here I come. I am down 10 pounds and cannot wait for it to be another 10 to that.

Larry and I are going to lunch today and then we are going to hang by the pool and catch a great tan. This past Saturday the 3 beach lovers (Andrew, Sybil and I) headed to Galveston for the day. It was only about 2.5 hour drive which was not bad at all. We had so much fun! We will definitely be going again. I know that Galveston is no Gulf Shores, Panama Beach etc. It was more than awesome to just sit in my little chair on the beach, watching Andrew Boogey Board his little heart out was just great! I am so excited to have been able to spend time with my family.

love yall and talk to yall soon!!

This weekend we are going to San Antonio!! Goal=scrubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment