Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goals and the Biggest Loser

I absolutely love the Biggest Loser!! As being on my own weight loss journey it is a big inspiration to watch the show and get great tips. This is something that my sister and I are embarking on together. This is something that I have to do for myself. I also have to realize that I can do this and that God will guide me through this and he will give me the strength and drive to get to my goal weight of 110 pounds. My ideal weight for someone my height is 97-124. I know that he is right along side me and will get me through this incredible journey. I want to be able to love myself and be able to wear something sleeveless or just anything cute and feel cute and beautiful. I never want to be told again that I have a pretty face! I want to be beautiful inside and out form head to toe and honestly feel that way. I am going to take a tip from Jay on the biggest loser and write my 110 on my wrist everyday so I can look at it and see if before I make a choice so I can ask myself is this choice going to help me get to 110!?!?!? As of today I am down 8 pounds and excited because you have to start somewhere!!

On another note I am so excited to go on Friday and fill out all of my paperwork for St. Joe's. I love not having to look for a job. On saturday Sybil, Andrew and I are going to Galveston for the day. I know that it is Galveston which is not all that great but as long as there is Sun, Sand and Waves I am good!!

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment