Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mal P, Mal Mal! Oh I will miss you!



Ok so I have decided to kinda dedicate this blog to my friend Mallory Pickering. She is one awesome!!!!! sweet friend. She inspired me to blog a picture a day! Even though she thinks that I HAVE to start on Jan 1st that I now need to wait till next January I am going to start on Jan 6th! So I met Mal when she started at the ACS as a part-time Strides Recruiter. She was so quiet but then you get to know her and she will make you laugh till no end. She is HILARIOUS and I love her. She is such an amazing young woman and I cannot wait to hear all about what God will do in her future. I will miss her more than she will know!!This is one of my pictures of the day! It is me and Mal Mal. I am sure in pure Mal fashion that she will let me know when she reads this that you can only have 1 picture of the day! But you know there are some days that you just may need more!! I love you Mal and will miss you pure amazingness, your great smile, laugh and just your awesomeness!!

I want to say how incredibly excited I am to move home to be back with my family! I am so excited to be there for all holidays, birthdays, baseball games and just for everything. I cannot wait and am just mega pumped!! Work is absolutely NUTS right now trying to get everything wrapped up. Something that made me laugh today is when Sybil texted me asking me if I had started packing......kidding I am a huge procrastinator!!

Tomorrow the AGGIES ARE PICKING COTTON!!! WOOT WOOT!! Look for posts and pics this weekend from the LSU loving DePaola's house in Ruston!!


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, that was so sweet and made me get tears in my eyes. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete