Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back in Texas with the keys in my trunk!

So today was my last day of work for your American Cancer Society! I cannot believe it!! I am excited about being back with all the possibilities that could be on my horizon! I had so much fun at lunch today with Amanda, Lori, JeanAnn and sweet sweet Mal P. The drive back was not a bad one at all because I had a great audio book to listen to, it is Baby Proof; it is the same author of the Something Borrowed and Something Blue Books!!

So it was awesome to pull up into the driveway and breathe a sigh of relief that I am home!!!!!! Then came the OMG craziness part of all; my mom was helping me get a few things out of my car and I completely LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE TRUNK!!!!!! I cannot believe that at all! So after being really upset and saying a few choice words in front of my mother (for the first time) I called the LOCK DOC!! Just to let you know they are the best! They were only $25, extremely professional and nice.

So I am catching up on some 90210 even though I need to go to sleep because we are leaving the house at 6am to head out to San Antonio for Kristy's birthday celebration. I am so excited because we are going to the Zoo!!!!!! I am pumped!!!!!

Well I will check all of yall later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment