Monday, January 31, 2011

Family


Madison Gavyn

Mississippi River Bridge! Me and Mal P

So I am so happy to be home with my family!! I have gotten a lot accomplished today!! I am
getting caught up on my Biggest Loser watching, 2 loads of laundry, dishes done, kitchen picked up, gonna cook dinner for the padres, car inspected and new driver's license plus about 4 hrs of job searching via the internet. Also the girls and I went for a great walk this morning.

Today is the start of the new Rebecca that is going to lose 50lbs!! It is going to be hard but I am ready. I am gong to start by giving up Diet Cokes!!! OMG I love me a good ole Diet Coke, or Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Mountain Dew. But I am going to give them up. I did it for 2 days last week, and well I had one with lunch but am now drinking splenda tea. My sister Sybil and I are going to run/walk/jog and keep each other motivated. I am excited about this journey!!

I had a lot of fun this weekend in San Antonio seeing Kristy and the kids. We went to the San Antonio Zoo which was so much fun!!




No comments:

Post a Comment