Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yay!! For entering the BlOg world!!

Well I have decided to start a blog!! I thought that this would be a great way to bring my amazing Texas Friends and Family to come with me on this incredible Journey that God is taking me on. If you do not know I am moving to MISSISSIPPI!! I know it is crazy! I have got my dream job at the incredibly young age of 26!! I am going to be working with the American Cancer Society in Jackson, MS. I am incredibly excited but also very scared, I know however that God will get me through this and I will have to be totally dependent on him!

I hope to update this regularly, hopefully a website to my new home will be up here. I am looking in a suburb on Jackson called Ridgeland. It looks like a great place to live with losts out outdoor activity with a Resevoir, parks, hikinh and biking trails! I know that Tootsie and I will have a lot of fun.

I will be talking to you all soon!!

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! I am so excited that you start one, so I can keep up with you!! I am still in shock that you are leaving us :( But very excited for you :) We will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete