Friday, February 11, 2011

Still no leads but the rejections are coming!!



Still nothing yet! I know that the right one is around the corner! I just wish it was sooner than later. The more I think and pray about nursing school I am thinking that I am definitely going to go get my transcript from SHSU and check into it. But I still need a job so I can I don't know pay for things like my car, cell phone, insurance! All that adult stuff that is no fun.

I am getting VERY VERY Excited about going to Mexico on the mission trip. I have been overwhelmed with the amazing giving hearts of my friends and family with their outpourings of prayer and financial support for this amazing trip. This will be 4th trip that I have taken and it never gets old. I am very excited to see how God is going to use us.

Here are a few pictures of Tallulah post Spay Surgery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment