Monday, February 7, 2011

hmmmmmmm




So you can see these pics and tell that we had an AwEsOmE snow day! We definitely do not see a lot of these in Texas so we took full advantage of it! I have been doing ok on the healthy choices and exercising bit!! I actually did not lose as much of my running stamina that I had thought!! YAY! that was a great surprise.

It is definitely a little different living at home with my parents but it is great to know that I am home. I am still looking for a job and cannot wait to find the right one. I have been thinking and need to think and pray some more about going to nursing school!! I know! right totally crazy!! I have always thought it would be awesome to be a nurse. I would love to be in Labor and Delivery, NICU, Oncology. I talked a little about it with my mom tonight. I will have to take I think 4 pre-reqs, only 1 would be a new class and I would have to take 3 over because I was not a serious student when I took them and got D's!! So there will be a lot of prayers and thoughts going into this decision!

It is kinda funny because I am loving being at home with my fam and friends but am missing my ACS family and my job. I do not miss the Delta but I miss my job, the cancer patients, and the great mission!

love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment